1. Intelligent Micro-Nanorobotics Lab, CUHK-Shenzhen: Postdoctoral Fellow (own a Ph.D. degree from a top-tier university), PhD Student (own a Bachelor/Mater degree from a 211/985 university or well-renowned international university), Research Assistant
2. Research Center on Intelligent Micro-Nanorobotic Systems, Shenzhen Institute of AI and Robotics (AIRS): Associate Research Scientist (at the same level as an assistant professor), Assistant Research Scientist (own Ph.D. degree from a top-tier university), Research Assistant, Internship
Attention: Please state your first priority of working position and the decision will be made after interview.
- 1. Developing novel micro-nanorobots and micro-nano manipulation systems. (Required background: robotics, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, control engineering, material engineering, physics, biomedical engineering)
- 2. Small-scaled robots. (Required background: robotics, material engineering, image processing, biomedical engineering)
- 3. Medical wearable devices. (Required background: material engineering, biomedical engineering)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Work on micro-nanorobotics.
- 2. Publish high-quality articles on top journals and conferences.
- 3. Assist the PI in grant applications.
- 4. Collaborate with industrial partners to build system prototypes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1. Passion and determination in investigating micro-nanorobotic and novel biomedical techniques.
- 2. Well trained in academia.
- 3. Applicants with experience in research projects are preferred.
- 4. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- 5. English: fluent or higher.
If you are interested, please send your CV and representative publications to Prof. Jiangfan YU by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a title “Working affiliation (CUHK-SZ/AIRS)_Position (Postdoc/PhD/Assistant Research Scientist/…)_Your name”. Review of applications will begin immediately until the positions are filled. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.